What i write is a part of me, mylife and my thoughts. It may be different from what u thought I am. But this is me and oh, THANKS for dropping by ;))
RSS

April 11, 2009

balloons=)

Send this to all your friends
Even send it to your balloons that
you think have flown away forever.
You maybe surprised to see it return.
Friends are like balloons; once you let them go,
you might not get them back.
Sometimes we get so busy with our own lives
and problems that we may not even notice
that we've let them fly away.
Sometimes we are so caught up in
who's right and who's wrong that
we forget what's right and wrong.

Sometimes we just don't realize what real friendship means
until it is too late.
I don't want to let that happen so I'm gonna tie you
to my heart so I never lose you.

1 comments:

Dr Fairuz Anuar said...

friendship tu macam pokok.. kena siram selalu. :)