What i write is a part of me, mylife and my thoughts. It may be different from what u thought I am. But this is me and oh, THANKS for dropping by ;))
RSS

December 22, 2009

kompang's=)

sunday, 20th
activities ; bersama dgn kompang's family=)


i've always called them family since before coz we do called some of us by a nick such as mama,mummy,papa,atuk, baby n me myself was called kakak. kdg2 sebb da terbiase. smpai sekarang pon pggil mcmtue. we rarely met[dlm setahun sekali?;p] but when we do, tade nk rase segan ke ape ke. i like da feeling being around them.. haritue pon dpt jmpe sbb kakak wanie kawin. n we had another event this weekend. i'd love to go [ insyaAllah kalau tade halangan=) ]


actually i want to upload the pics for all 3days mentioned. tp...
tnggu laa.. i'll have to wait till i get all da pics i wanted. hehehee;p

0 comments: