What i write is a part of me, mylife and my thoughts. It may be different from what u thought I am. But this is me and oh, THANKS for dropping by ;))
RSS

May 15, 2010

oh my sunshines~ =)

"The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world."


Firstly, of course i would like to thanks my beloved sis, my bestfriend ASMAYANTI for the award. i love you sis! 

Now, i would have to nominate 12 bloggers that i like, that do inspire me with their blog's content. Do accept it please dear bloggers, u made my day and i hope this award would made ur day =)
[some of them might be the same person as kak as's nomination, thats because your blog do inspire us in some ways;) ]

1. I Write~ : She's the one who gave me the award, i know im supposedly nominate others, but your blog do inspire me too kak as and there's no rule forbidding me to nominate the person who nominate me ;)

2. Blog Afiqawe : My beloved brother's blog. I'm following his blog silently. hahaa. I love his blog, his writing because everything he wrote will make me thinks, made me realise all the small things i've forgotten or never knew before! haa. thats what soo special bout his blog. do accept this one afiq, iloveu =))

3. fArhAnA : She's one of my childhood friend. since tadika al-fath. though we haven't met for years, but still, thanks to facebook, to blog we manage to kept in touch. since kids, she's always the wise one among us, she's cool and won't get mad easily. now, she's grown up, she's still the wise one. she used to write bout her daily life in mfi. but now, she wrote something that will make me think, made me realise, kept us alert bout all our attitude, our routine. thanks nana, kept on writing all those things and do accept this oke, u deserve it =))

4. circle of life : She's a friend from highschool and also my coursemate in UiTM. I love the way she express herself in the blog. she have her own way and thats why i love her ;)
accept this oke kak kiwan, may it will bright ur day.

5. Ma vie.Mon cœur.Moi. : Another childhood friend, known her for ages. she's studying in Mesir, thus she used blog to let us here, in Malaysia, know about her life. Accept this award shuk, and keep shining oke =))

6. A piece of me : A friend i known in UiTM.. i love her blog, its like knowing another her. hahaa. in a good way oke thini. sometimes, a simple thing she wrote do have deep meaning. it is unique. Accept this award oke, and keep on smiling ;)

7. just ily : Another coursemates. i like her blog, i like her header! hahaa. and and, the way she wrote her blog seems like full of emotion, when u read it, seems like u can feel it. nice aite. ili, do accept this and keep writing kayh! =)

8. ~The Story Of My Life~ : One of my coursemates too and could say one of my closest friends in UiTM. She wrote about her life and usually when there's some special events goin' on. sometimes, she wrote every little details of the events and that do impressed me. Anyz, accept this and keep living ur life to the fullest kayh ;)

9. kupunya harta karut : I've known her during highschool through a friend of mine and now, she's my coursemate in UiTM too! how small a world can be rite. i love her blog, i like the way she write. why ? i dont know, it just interesting in its own way. and baya, i like when u post pictures in your blog! they just nice, beautiful and smart~ huhuu. accept this oke partner ;)

10. Hashihashiha : She's one of my schoolmates in high school. her blog live like her, she wrote and u can feel the emotion in it. specially when its about any event she went to. feels like u were there too. criusly! accept this kay zikay, u do deserve this =))

11. cintafinespun : She's one of the e-novel's writer that i love! her novels somewhat unique and special. there's this one story about love for siblings. it was really great! touching habis! and her other stories too, do have the 'reminders' in it. Nir, i hope u'll accept this oke. keep on writing dear ;))

12. cucuratap : another e-novel's writer. criusly i love her stories! all of them. never failed to made my day. huhuu. im wondering how a student could write like that. really, its awesome~ cik cucur, do accept this oke, u really deserve it ;))


waaah. finally~ it took me almost a day to write all these oke. and im no good in giving explaining things, mayb u think it just a lame excuse i've given up above. i just love their blogs and reading them do made my day. and to others in my list and i've followed, u guys do deserve this too sunshines ;))

For these 12 bloggers, sila claim award anda and please;



i. Nominate 12 more bloggers.
ii. Put the logo onto your sidebar or within a post.
iii. Link the nominees within your post.
iv. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their respective blogs.
v. Share the love and link to the person from whom you have received the award.

9 comments:

asma said...

hahaa..thx sis! boleh lak dia letak blog kite balik eh.. ;p

- said...

alahai ika!
ur so sweet :D
thanx darling

fArhAnA said...

hehe..thnx ika. i got it from kak as too. thnx to u two. u guys pon my sunshine gak. dat's y i read ur blog :)

haikadove said...

as ; hahaa. i do love ur blog n u do deserve it ;)

ily ; hehee. ur welcome dear! =)

nana ; most welcome dear! keep writing oke=)

Fathini said...

awww..hahaha..
tenkiu2!

hafiz fikri said...

its all about me and... mana????
tak puas hati lah macam ni

haikadove said...

thini ; hahaa wlcum wlcum ;)

fik ; tulis 12 tue pon ambik mase 1day. nk tmbah lg ika tak larat laa. hahaa. neway, nie ika copy special utk fik. hahahaa
"and to others in my list and i've followed, u guys do deserve this too sunshines ;)) "

Lady Shukriyah said...

tq tikah. br bkak blog. hahahahha. sungguh ta advance sy. :P

haikadove said...

hahaa. thought so. blog kamu pon lama da x diupdate kan ;p