What i write is a part of me, mylife and my thoughts. It may be different from what u thought I am. But this is me and oh, THANKS for dropping by ;))
RSS

May 8, 2011

iloveyou. always :))

For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful mom
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through through it all
You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me 


since past 2days, ive made soooo many drafts and edit pictures like hundreds time[exaggerate eh ika;p]. i thought maybe im not there to celebrate, i could just do something. but then, im not satisfied with any of it. and here i am, writing another entry. hahaa. i dont know if i would publish this or not. if you're reading this, Alhamdulillah, finally ive posted it ;p

i get jealous seeing everyone posting about mothers day with some fancy words, poem etc. i want to do that too, but im not good with words ;(. im quite sad i cant be home this time around and i dont have any present for mymom. but a friend told me, keep your prayers for her always. thats the best present ever. yeah, will do. always. everyday iloveyou :))

0 comments: