What i write is a part of me, mylife and my thoughts. It may be different from what u thought I am. But this is me and oh, THANKS for dropping by ;))
RSS

June 22, 2009

datin anyzz=p

today is one of my closefren in uitm pnye bday. miss yuhayneez yunus or lebih dikenali sebgai datin anyz. hehee. i used to tease her by calling her kakak then die akan ckp.
'kte sebaya ngan awk lg laa. birthday nant baru lg tua dr awak'
oke. since today ur birthday, kte nk pggil awk kakak puas puas! hahaaa=p



HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY KAKAK ANYZZ!
I WISH THAT U WILL ALWAYS BE HAPPY N
LIVE THE NEXT 365 DAYS WITH BLESSED=)
LOVE U ALWAYS DEAR<33>





*whatever doesn't killed you, really does make u stronger*

1 comments:

yUhAyNeEz said...

thx syg...
terharunye kite bce...
hehe i luv u 2...
ok la kte dh tue skunk nie...
so u kn cll me kakak nw... hehehe :P